Tanning Salon Business Plan


"Stop Stressing About Writing Your
Tanning Salon Business Plan!"

 



1:38 p.m. Wednesday
From: Jim Goodin, Founder of TanningSalonFranchise.info

Dear Tanning Salon Entrepreneur,

If you're thinking about starting a tanning salon business, but you don't know where to start ... or you need to write a business plan to pitch your tanning salon business idea to bankers or potential investors, then you'll want to read the following page closely.

Because I'm about to reveal how ANYONE can write a tanning salon business plan to get tens of $1,000's in start-up capital, enjoy windfall sales in your first year of business, and expand (or sell) the business for record profits!

 

"Why YOU Can Start Earning a Six-Figure Income in
The $4 Billion Dollar Tanning Salon Industry!"

The tanning salon industry generates $4 billion in annual revenues. As a tanning salon business owner, it is possible to make a comfortable six-figure income in your home town or you can expand to own multiple locations and become a millionaire.

The tanning salon industry is full of small start ups that can compete just as well as the big companies. It's an easy to run and highly profitable business.

Owning your own tanning salon will also afford you the ability to:

Have unlimited profit potential. By owning your own tanning salon, you control how much money you make. You might be satisfied with the income generated by one salon, or you might want to expand to multiple locations and triple your income potential.
Be your own boss. This means more freedom to do what you want. There will be no one to tell you what you have to do - it will be all up to you.
Set your own hours. You can be in the salon as often or as little as you like. You can work afternoons or evenings or not at all.
Take vacation whenever you want for as long as you want. Simply hire a trustworthy manger to run the tanning salon while you're gone. Take your much needed vacation while your salon continues to bring in the money.

Hire your employees. No more having to work with people you dislike. You get to hire people you enjoy being around and create your ideal working environment.

Sell Your Salon for a Huge Profit. If for any reason you want to leave the tanning salon business, you will be able to sell your business for $200K - $500K depending on your store's location and annual revenues.

The tanning salon industry is extremely lucrative and your profit potential is unlimited. However, you should know that the key to your success will be a carefully planned, well executed business plan.

 

"Discover Why a Business Plan is Critical to Your Success...
And Why, Until Now, it Was So Hard to Get One!"

Did you know that over 50% of small businesses in the U.S. fail (US Small Business Administration) and that this is typically a result of poor planning (Dunn and Bradstreet)? There's no denying it... a business plan is critical to your success!

But until now, getting a good tanning salon business plan was extremely difficult -- and expensive. A solid business plan requires in depth industry research, which can take hundreds of grueling hours to gather.

Not to mention, a lot of the industry information can only be gathered by subscribing to expensive online research resources. And even then you might not know which data is important to include.

You could hire a business plan consultant for one-on-one help with writing your business plan. However, these consultants typically charge approximately $150/hour and it can take 15 hours or more to create a business plan from scratch.

So you could end up paying a business plan consultant $2,250.00 or more. That is a huge amount of money you could be using for your start up capital instead.

"That's why we decided to put together The Tanning Salon Business Plan 2013."

 

"Save Time and Money While Avoiding
The Stress of Starting from Scratch!"

The Tanning Salon Business Plan 2013 is not some confusing software program that you will have to install on your computer.

It is an easy to customize business plan template comprised of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Adobe documents, which will work on both a MAC and PC. This way you don't have to get frustrated learning a new software system that won't let you edit your business plan in the detail required.

And you don't have to worry about knowing how to write a business plan from scratch because most of it is already written for you. All you have to do is add in your tanning salon's details and you're done.


Read The Top 5 Reasons Why
The Tanning Salon Business Plan 2013
Beats The Competition...

In doing our research for developing this product, we enlisted the help of a professional review team. This review team was comprised of:

  • A well respected banker with 25 years of lending experience.

  • A former vice president of franchise operations for one of the nations largest fast food chains and founder of several successful businesses.

  • An expert business plan writer with over 20 years of experience writing business plans to secure financial capital required to open businesses.

These leading business experts purchased every business plan product on the market. Our professional review team then thoroughly examined and evaluated each one.

During this review process, our business plan experts identified hundreds of problems in the other so-called solutions on the market. This is why we want to warn you that all business plans are not created equal.

Here are the top six reasons why The Tanning Salon Business Plan 2013 beats the competition:

 

Reason #1

It's Written From Scratch
Specifically for The Tanning Salon Business

Your plan is professionally researched and created from scratch with all of the necessary details and relevant data bankers and investors require.

True Story: During the research phase, developers identified, on more than one occasion, plans referencing completely different industries.

You'd be amazed by the lack of professionalism we found, many times stating taco or pizza instead of tanning! This is an automatic lender or investor reject.

And it shows just how generic these business plan templates are, which can't be good for your business.

 

Reason #2

It's Properly Formatted The Way
Investors, Partners and Banks Want It

Bankers, partners and investors require business plans within a standard format and length. In addition to overall plan length, section content and length are also critical.

One of the tanning salon business plans reviewed during the research phase was nearly three times too long! The banker in our review team, with 25 years experience, simply shook his head and laughed saying,

"Nobody would ever read that."

This is why we made sure that The Tanning Business Plan 2013 adheres to best practice business plan writing standards. This business plan will impress bankers, attract funds and follows a successful guideline millions of business owners use.

 

Reason #3

We've Cut The Fluff

A business plan should be clear and concise, illustrating your business' feasibility. Any irrelevant information is frowned upon.

Over and over again, our business plan experts found competitor plans with random sections dedicated to other industries.

It was clear these companies never expected anyone to actually READ the materials provided, since many of the elements included were of no use for the tanning salon business owner.

It was also obvious that these companies used inadequate business plan development, which is a cause for immediate rejection.

 

Reason #4

It's Fully Researched with Up-to-date Data
and Statistics from Reliable Sources

The Tanning Salon Business Plan 2013 was developed and researched using trusted, contemporary resources and market data.

All of the difficult to find industry research is completed for you - with statistics, forecasts and market data saving time, effort and stress.

When your tanning salon business plan already includes real research from accurate sources, you're free to focus on all of the other important startup tasks at hand.

 

Reason #5

It's The Only Plan Offering an
Iron Clad, 60-Day Money Back Guarantee

Some might call us crazy for offering a 60-Day money back guarantee. But we want to ensure each and every customer is completely satisfied with their purchase.

You won't find this strong of a guarantee elsewhere. Why? Other companies sell worthless plans that might look great on paper, but won't hold water at the bank or actually even help you plan out your business.

If you're not completely satisfied with The Tanning Salon Business Plan 2013 for any reason, we'll refund your money - it's that simple.

You have absolutely nothing to lose.

 

 

Writing a Business Plan Has Never Been Easier ...

Just Customize with Your Store's Details
and Your Business Plan is Ready-to-Go!

Now, let me show you exactly how to safeguard your business from failure. I want to introduce you to the best business plan template system I've ever come across. It provides the customization you need, geared solely toward the tanning salon business.

Just add in your tanning salon's details in the easy-to-customize Microsoft Word business plan template and click save. Then open the Microsoft Excel financials document and plug in your salon's projected numbers.

This will help you calculate the break even analysis, opening day balance sheet, three-year profit projection and 12-month profit loss statement. It's so simple!

Once you're satisfied with your business plan, print it out and place everything in a professional binder. Then it's done!

You can use it as a guide for running your tanning salon and as a plan for generating more profits. You can also present your polished plan to lenders, partners or investors. They'll think you spent months preparing it.



The Research Has been Done For You with
Up-to-date Tanning Salon
Industry Facts and Figures

Possibly the most difficult part of writing a business plan is the research involved. This is why The Tanning Salon Business Plan 2013 pays special attention to the research section. This business plan uses only the most reputable sources and includes all the key information entrepreneurs, banks and investors require.

All industry research is pulled from exceptional sources including:

  • US Census Bureau
  • Datamonitor
  • Indoor Tanning Association

The Tanning Salon Business Plan 2013 is updated every year to ensure you always have the most up-to-date facts and figures in your tanning salon business plan.

Since the industry research section is already written, you save hundreds of frustrating hours required to manually gather anything nearly as comprehensive. That alone is worth your investment!

Just look at all of the pre-made tanning salon industry charts and graphs (busy bankers and investors favor visuals over text) included in The Tanning Salon Business Plan 2013! You'll get:

  • The United States Tanning Salon Market Volume
  • The Pricing Schedule
  • The Impressive Promotional Budget
  • The Powerful Sales Forecasts for The Next 5 Years
  • The Competitor Profile Matrix

The Tanning Salon Business Plan 2013 will help you get started in opening your tanning salon and show you:

How to market your business with the least possible investment
How to beat the competition head-on
What your risks are and how to minimize the risk
How much revenue you can expect in the first year, the second year, and so on

How you can set your salon apart from the others - and double your income!

The minimal requirements you need to get into the lucrative tanning salon business
Plus so much more!

 

Is This Tanning Salon Business Plan Right for Me?

This tanning salon business plan has been written to accommodate a variety of situations. Do any of the following points describe your situation?

  • Starting a Tanning Salon?

  • Buying an Existing Tanning Salon?

  • Need to Value Your Current Business?

  • Looking for Expansion Capital?

Regardless of your situation, The Tanning Salon Business Plan 2013 can offer you the groundwork to customize your own winning plan that will impress investors, financiers and potential partners.

This business plan makes it easier than any other method for incorporating this information into a strong business plan.

 

Here's What Other Entrepreneurs Are Saying...


"The Best Money We've Ever Spent!"

"The Business Plan had everything we needed to put our business plan together. It's the best money we've ever spent. Since my husband and I are accountants we were able to go through it very easily and edit.

I would tell anyone who needs to put a business plan together to look into purchasing it from you. Most people don't know how to put a business plan together, as most accountants do not either. So this was an excellent item for us."

Joann Constantine
Vineland, NJ

 

"... Saved Me Tons of Time!"

"I liked the industry information and references contained in the Business Plan. The charts and data displayed in the marketing section were also very helpful and saved me tons of time in developing that part of my business plan."

Margaret Marazon
Athens, OH

 

"The Industry Analysis is Very Valuable."

"The industry analysis is very valuable. It helped me evaluate the potential of our store in our market area. I think the business plan was a good starting point."

Stephen Hovis
Nashville,TN

 

"Helps in Tackling The 100s of
Issues Related to Opening a Store!"

"The itemization of market breakdown of the fictional company in the business plan was helpful. The spreadsheet itemizing the startup costs also helped to get us organized. You outlined items that we simply had overlooked.

I would recommend that people buy this plan because any tool that provides an organized approach to tackling the 100s of issues related to opening a business is beneficial."

Gregory Hathorn
Alabama

 

"The Industry Analysis Alone
Was Worth The Price!"

"I found the industry analysis to be the most helpful (trends, forecasts, etc.) I would recommend this business plan to others as the analysis alone was worth it.

Quantifying what we're trying to do will be a great help to secure funding. The business plan was well organized and followed much of the outline we developed for our model."

Peter Tengerdy
Denver, CO

 

"This Plan is a Breath of Fresh Air."

"As a seasoned business writer I've worked with many companies to develop their business plans into viable documents that lead to startup capital or new investors.

I often see many common mistakes such as overdone length and hasty financials that are sure to prevent a plan from succeeding. However, this plan is a breath of fresh air because it is well written, professionally cited, and easy to understand.

The plan's author has done his or her homework in the form of market research, industry analysis, and refined financial planning. I would recommend this business plan to anyone interested in opening a tanning salon."

Mark A.F. Bond
Expert Business Plan Writer
China Doll Publishing

 

"The Industry Analysis Was Very Powerful!"

"The industry analysis was very powerful when we pitched our idea to bankers and investors. Several people commented on how much detail there was and how it really makes the case for our business.

I believe that the real purpose of writing a business plan is in the process. By writing down your plan, it raises questions that have to be addressed. The plan helped us organize the process better and gave us some ideas for addressing the questions that were coming up as we customized the plan."

Bruno Tropeano

 

 

"I Can Help You Plan for Your
Tanning Salon's Success ..."

I've heard it all …

As the founder and editor of TanningSalonFranchise.info, entrepreneurs just like you write in with questions about the tanning salon business. Of the hundreds of questions I get every month, about 80 percent involve effective business plan development or business startup.

I also get the success stories - the letters and e-mails from professionals who've built profitable and established tanning salons. They offer tips and advice, telling me what worked for them.

So I have a unique vantage point - and a wealth of secret, insider information about the business that others don't. I know what it takes to make it!

I also worked with a business plan writing expert with over 20 years of experience to ensure that The Tanning Salon Business Plan 2013 fit the proper business plan format with detailed industry facts and figures throughout the plan.

Regardless of what anyone says, starting your own business has its risks. But, what I've learned is that a good business plan helps you tackle challenges before they set you back.

 

Introducing....

"The Most Comprehensive and Easiest to Customize
Tanning Salon Business Plan on the Market"

The Tanning Salon Business Plan 2013


Tanning Salon Business Plan 2013
(A complete business planning kit with
Word, Excel, and Adobe documents.)
Key Tanning Salon Industry Facts & Figures
Easy to Customize Business Plan
Up-to-Date Research and Analysis
Detailed Business Description
Critical Ratios and Calculations
Financial Forms
Expense and Income Estimates
Complete Marketing & Operations Plan
A Detailed, Fully-Customized, Winning Tanning Salon Business Plan
Satisfaction Guaranteed!

 

 

A Professional Business Plan in a Fraction of
the Time at a Fraction of the Cost!

When you actually sit down to write a tanning salon business plan, you can feel overwhelmed. Where do you start? What do you say? With so many sections and critical information expected, it's hard to know.

Generic plans just don't work for this business, and consultants charge up to $150 an hour to write, research and craft your customized business plan.

And generic business plan softwares can cost $197.00+ and are confusing to operate.

But, now with The Tanning Salon Business Plan 2013, you can create a professional business plan specifically geared toward the tanning salon industry in a fraction of the time it would take if you were writing it from scratch!

We did extensive research in creating this tanning salon business plan and included detailed financials as well as industry facts and figures from creditable sources.

We found many of the business plans out there offer only basic guides on how to write a business plan leaving you to do all the work. Ours is mostly written for you, all you need to do is customize to fit your tanning salon's details. It is, by far, the easiest way to write a business plan!

This is why we've priced our business plan based on its value to you. The Tanning Salon Business Plan includes a completely customizable tanning salon business plan with detailed financials for the low price of just $147.00.

You've arrived at this page just in time to
take advantage of my Special Offer...

Special Offer
For limited time only
$47.00

We just released the most up to date version of The Tanning Salon Business Plan and if you are one of the next 50 people to order, we will give you our special offer price of $147.00 $47.00 (Save $50.00)! So hurry up and order your copy of the business plan before everyone else does.

 

Plus - You'll Get These
Amazing Bonuses for FREE!

($241 value)

In addition to the Tanning Salon Business Plan and financials, we will also send you these extra bonus packs loaded with the following value-added items.

 

Free Bonus Pack #1

Getting Started Guides and Checklists

($77 value)

The following guides we have included to help you navigate the getting started process and help you avoid overwhelm when launching your tanning salon business.

Insider's Guide to Business Plan Writing - Get a breakdown of each critical section of the business plan full of expert tips & tricks.
Site Selection and Location Guide - Find out how to pick the best location to reap the greatest profits!
Potential Tanning Salon Business Owner Self Evaluation - Find out if you have what it takes to own a tanning salon.

Lease Agreement Suggestions and Sample - Get an easy-to-use lease agreement template and save thousands on attorney fees!

These added bonuses are loaded with insider tanning business tips and secrets to success. You won't find this information anywhere else.

Free Bonus Pack #2


An Audio Recorded Interview on
Systemizing Your Business

($67 value)


Peter Bowen
Systemization
Specialist


Operating a tanning salon can demand long grueling hours of your time. However if you put operational processes in place, you can hire others to run your salon.

Then you are free to take time off and enjoy being an entrepreneur and the money you make.

In this audio interview, Peter Bowen reveals how to systemize your tanning salon business so you don't have to be there everyday . No small business owner should ever again be a slave to their business.

We own businesses to support our lives but too often it seems that our lives and happiness are the fuel for the engines of commerce.

About Peter Bowen
Peter has been an entrepreneur since childhood when he sold ice creams off a homemade ice cream cart at 12 years old.

Peter has always been driven and a hard worker. He graduated Cum Laude and is a registered Professional Engineering Technologist. His engineering background has led him to become a systemizing expert.

 

Free Bonus Pack #3

How to Get an SBA Loan: Your guide to the most popular SBA loans and how to secure the funds you need for your business!

So you've decided you want to start your own business, great! But before you get too far ahead of yourself, you need a plan to finance your business.

One of the best resources entrepreneurs turn to is the SBA. This FREE ebook will explain the differences between the different types of SBA loans and describe what type of business they work best for. Learn what important tools you will need to put you ahead of the rest when it comes to getting your loan APPROVED!

Free Bonus Pack #4

Tanning Salon Business Success Guide

($47 value)

We've finally released this guide after working on it for the past six months. This guidebook answers all the questions you have ever heard about starting and operating a tanning salon.

You will get the answers to the most frequently asked questions on the following topics:

How to Get Started in The Tanning Salon Business - Get answers to all the questions you have about getting started.
Tips for Marketing Your Salon & Increasing Profits - Find out how to increase your shop's profits through easy to implement marketing strategies.
How to Manage Your Employees and the Hiring Process - Learn how to get your employees motivated to increase your salon's profits.

Processes and Procedures for Operating Your Tanning Salon - Discover what you need to do to make your salon run smoothly

Tanning Salon Equipment Information and Help with Selling Your Tanning Packages - Find out what types of beds to use and how to make your tanning packages sell.

You can't afford to miss out on the key information contained in this guide.

 

All of these bonuses loaded with detailed
tanning salon business information
($241.00 value) are yours free!

 

100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Risk Free!

What else did you expect from a friendly company that stands behind its product? Your purchase is covered by our 100% SATISFACTION, RISK-FREE, NO-B.S. GUARANTEE. If you are not completely satisfied, you will get a 100% full money back refund within 60-Days of purchase.

If you don't like it - you won't pay for it. Period. You have nothing to lose. There's absolutely NO RISK!

 

Yes, Please Send Me The 
Tanning Salon Business Plan 2013.


>> I understand this order will include and I will get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to The Tanning Salon Business Plan 2013.

>> I understand that I'll also receive the Incredible Bonuses
($241.00 Value) absolutely free!

>> I understand that my ordering information is secure and completely safe.

>> I understand that if I'm not completely satisfied, I can return my purchase for a full refund within 60-days.

>> I understand that I will pay the introductory fee of just $47.00 with my Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.




>>To go to our secure order page, simply click on the link below.

 

Don't wait another minute. Discover the foolproof way to create a powerful, customized business plan! It's the same business plan template that has already guided hundreds of successful tanning salon business owners - and it can help you achieve success, too!

If you have any questions regarding our business plan, please e-mail me at support@tanningsalonbusinessplanner.com.


Wishing You Success in Your Tanning Salon Ventures,


Jim Goodin
Founder of TanningSalonFranchise.info



P.S. If you came to this Web site looking for information on how to make money in the tanning salon business, this plan is for you. No other customizable plan and resource offers such professional, in-depth insight into this exciting industry. And you can order it here right now!

P.P.S. We've made sure you've got plenty to gain and nothing to lose with our 60-Day Risk Free Money Back Guarantee. PLEASE NOTE: Because I'm currently offering this business plan at $50.00 off, this price will not last long! So order it now before the price goes up!

P.P.P.S. Don't wait! Opportunity favors the well prepared. This business plan and the supplements included will help you crystallize your vision and help you on your way to making your dream come true.



Copyright 2004 - 2013
All Rights Reserved.